Terms of service
1. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
- "we", "our", "us" and "Roomix" means Roomix Ltd a company registered in England & Wales with company registration number 13750320. Our registered office is at 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE.
- "you" and "your" means a user of the Website (or if you access or use the website on behalf of a legal entity that is your employer, "you" and "your" means that legal entity.
- If you need to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Permission to use the Website
You may download and print a single copy of text content on the Website for your personal use or for internal use within your organisation.
- Use restrictions
- modify the Website or any part of it or create any derivative work based on the Website or any part of it;
- distribute, publish, communicate to the public or otherwise share any text, images, graphics, videos or other content from the Website without our prior written consent;
- frame, deep-link or scrape the Website or any part of it without our prior written consent;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or do anything that interferes with or disrupts any other person's access to or use of the Website;
3. Ownership of the Website
You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the Website belong to Roomix and Roomix's licensors.
6. Legal disclaimer
- The Website is made available to you "as is". We do not warrant that the Website is free from errors, viruses or other harmful components. We do not give any warranty as to the availability of the Website or that access to the Website will be uninterrupted. We exclude to the fullest extent permissible by law all express or implied warranties, representations, conditions or terms in respect of the Website.
- The Website provides general information only. Nothing on the Website is intended to constitute advice or recommendations. You acknowledge that you will not rely on the Website and that it is your responsibility to seek independent advice or guidance before acting on or making any decision in relation to any information or matter mentioned on the Website. We will not be liable to you (whether in contract, tort – including negligence – or under any other legal theory), for any loss that you suffer or incur as a result of your doing or not doing anything as a result of any information or matter mentioned on the Website.
7. Governing Law
Black Friday / Cyber Monday
- This Black Friday offer is valid for all Roomix customers who purchase any two DIY projects in a single transaction.
- Customers are eligible to receive a 25% discount on their total order value when they purchase any two DIY projects. Tools are excluded from the offer.
- The offer is open to all Roomix customers, both new and existing. To qualify for the discount, customers must purchase at least two eligible DIY projects in a single transaction.
- The Black Friday offer is valid from 12:00am Friday 24th November 2023 to 11:59pm Monday 27th November 2023 inclusive.
- The 25% discount will be automatically applied to the total order value at the checkout when two or more eligible DIY projects are added to the shopping cart.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts unless explicitly stated. The discount is not applicable to shipping fees, taxes, or any additional charges associated with the order.
- If a customer chooses to return one of the purchased DIY projects, the discount will be void, and the refund will be processed based on the actual amount paid.
- The offer is subject to product availability, and Roomix reserves the right to modify or discontinue the offer at any time without prior notice.
- The discount is applicable only to the final order amount paid by the customer.
- Roomix is not responsible for any technical issues that may prevent customers from availing the discount.
- For any queries or concerns regarding the Black Friday offer, customers can contact Roomix Customer Service at email@example.com.
- By participating in the Roomix Black Friday DIY offer, customers agree to abide by these terms and conditions.